LETS DO THIS!!!!
Im so pleased you are here.
Fill the below form and let's get this party started!!!
Securing your wedding date
Securing your wedding date
Your deposit of £1000 must be in our bank no later then 3 days after this form is completed for your date to be secure.
Until then we can’t hold any dates.
Craig Williams Photographer bank transfer details.
Total deposit: £1000
Account Name: Craig Williams Photography
Account No: 77557421
Sort Code: 60-83-71
Terms and Conditions
1. The acceptance of the booking outlined on the booking form once completed is based on agreement by the client of the terms and conditions stated herein.
2. All original materials remain the property of the photographer.
3. The price of the wedding album is guaranteed at the time of booking to the bride and groom. All reprints and enlargements will be at the price current at the time of the wedding.
4. A non-refundable deposit of £1000 is required to be settled on the placement of the booking.
5. The outstanding balance on the wedding package will be paid ONE MONTH prior to the date of the wedding and is non-refundable.
6. Colour photography is undertaken within the technical limitations of the process and certain colours may not necessarily be facsimile over the whole range of colours within a subject. Prints made at different times may be variable in colour balance. Please note that some fabrics such as two-tone taffeta/ satin react differently in some lighting conditions and can cause the colour of the dresses to change, giving incorrect colour beyond the photographer’s control – it is advisable therefore not to choose this kind of fabric – please discuss with the photographer’s if you are in any doubt, as they cannot be held responsible for the natural colour deviation which may occur.
7. Although the photographer’s and their appointed agents shall exercise all reasonable skill, care and diligence in the discharge of their duties, it is understood that, in the event of any unforeseen circumstances causing loss of photographic record, the photographer’s will only be responsible for the return of all the money paid to date, although every effort will be made to retake the photographs.
8. Use of images cannot be sold, used for any advertising or stock agencies without the permission of Craig Williams photography.
9. License to copyright permits the following uses, printing for personal use and personal use for social networking.
10. Craig Williams Photography may agree by prior arrangement to accept pre-payments in installments PROVIDED it is understood that the money is non refundable in the event of a cancellation, although the amount paid can be used as credit against further photographic services offered by Craig Williams Photography.
11. It is understood that the copyright of all and any photographs belongs to Craig Williams Photography.
12. All orders for albums, reprints, framed images and enlargements must be paid for at the time of ordering
13. On occasions and without notice it may be necessary for the photographer originally specified to be substituted by another photographer (e.g due to ill health)
14. You will see at least 300 images from your day