Securing your wedding date
Your deposit of £1000 must be in our bank no later then 3 days after this form is completed for your date to be secure.
Until then we can't hold any dates.
Account No: 77557421
Sort Code: 60-83-71
This Schedule is subject to, and forms part of, the Terms and Conditions of this agreement
|Services||Attendance at and photography of the Wedding with start and end times to be agreed upon in advance, following which development and processing of photographs and delivery of digital media files.|
|Deliverables||Between 8-10 hours of wedding coverage. Approximately 400-600 digitally processed high-resolution photographs on a USB driveSlideshow of the highlights of the dayAll files kept on an online viewing gallery for 9 months.|
|Delivery Date||No longer than eight weeks after the Wedding Date|
|Charges||Charges to be confirmed within the Total Price Agreed above. A non refundable deposit of £1000 is required within 3 working days to confirm the booking.|
|Expenses||Travel charges apply unless specifically agreed separately. Food will be provided for all photographers in attendance. Food will be provided at the same time as the guests in order to continue coverage upon the commencement of proceedings, for example: speeches, cutting of cake.|
|Payment Terms|| The Client shall pay the Photographer the Charges (and where applicable Expenses). The Client shall pay the Photographer the Non-Refundable Deposit as outlaid in the Charges within 3 days that the Schedule is signed, and shall pay the remainder of the Charges in addition to the Expenses (where applicable) 30 days prior to the Event Date.
|Cancellation||If you cancel less than 180 days but no less than 90 days prior to the event you will be required to pay 25% of the Charges; If you cancel less than 90 days but no less than 30 days prior to the event you will be required to pay 50% of the Charges; If you cancel less than 30 days prior to the event you will be required to pay 100% of the Charges.
Terms and Conditions
1. The acceptance of the booking outlined on the booking form once completed is based on agreement by the client of the terms and conditions stated herein.
2. All original materials remain the property of the photographer.
3. The price of the wedding album is guaranteed at the time of booking to the bride and groom. All reprints and enlargements will be at the price current at the time of the wedding.
4. A non-refundable deposit of £1000 is required to be settled on the placement of the booking.
5. The outstanding balance on the wedding package will be paid ONE MONTH prior to the date of the wedding and is non-refundable.
6. Colour photography is undertaken within the technical limitations of the process and certain colours may not necessarily be facsimile over the whole range of colours within a subject. Prints made at different times may be variable in colour balance. Please note that some fabrics such as two-tone taffeta/ satin react differently in some lighting conditions and can cause the colour of the dresses to change, giving incorrect colour beyond the photographer’s control – it is advisable therefore not to choose this kind of fabric – please discuss with the photographer’s if you are in any doubt, as they cannot be held responsible for the natural colour deviation which may occur.
7. Although the photographer’s and their appointed agents shall exercise all reasonable skill, care and diligence in the discharge of their duties, it is understood that, in the event of any unforeseen circumstances causing loss of photographic record, the photographer’s will only be responsible for the return of all the money paid to date, although every effort will be made to retake the photographs.
8. Use of images cannot be sold, used for any advertising or stock agencies without the permission of Craig Williams photography.
9. License to copyright permits the following uses, printing for personal use and personal use for social networking.
10. Craig Williams Photography may agree by prior arrangement to accept pre-payments in installments PROVIDED it is understood that the money is non refundable in the event of a cancellation, although the amount paid can be used as credit against further photographic services offered by Craig Williams Photography.
11. It is understood that the copyright of all and any photographs belongs to Craig Williams Photography.
12. All orders for albums, reprints, framed images and enlargements must be paid for at the time of ordering
13. On occasions and without notice it may be necessary for the photographer originally specified to be substituted by another photographer (e.g due to ill health)
14. You will see at least 400 images from your day